Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

D4 A1 leading the charge

 If i was hired for the principal at my school for 1 week I will change our school uniform so that we can where mufti and i will also make our school go to the supermarket and give food to the poor.
I will make the school the best in the world by letting kids choose there best subject and every class has to do that subject Fridays and my school can have there own sports club for every sport and it is free for anyone to join any of the sport. https://giphy.com/gifs/RIwPHudcNCovYCzTXx
I'll make a fun day for the last day that  am principal and it will include 10 buoncy castle's
a trip to alot of water parks go back to school to hot dogs and juices for free each.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kingston,

    I'm Daniel from the Kootuitui Summer Learning Project team and I'm excited to start commenting on your blog posts this week and over the summer.

    You sound like a really fun and cool principle that I wish I had growing up. I got to wear mufti clothes for just one year because that’s what Opaheke kids do but then went to Rosehill and back to uniforms. The bouncy castle and water park looks HUGE and loads of fun! The Gif you linked in really clever as well.

    I’m looking forward to seeing more awesome work like this from you this week and throughout the holidays. Remember that week 1 of the SLJ program starts on the 16th of December to start earning those points.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete